Kambly produces over 100 different types of biscuits, all of which you can try in their visitor experience centre: pure sweet temptation!
Discover the secrets of pastry making at the Kambly visitor experience centre in Trubschachen and peer over the shoulders of Kambly's master confectioners. Find out about the firm's history, try as many 100 different Kambly creations as you like in the factory shop and enjoy a refreshment in the café.
60 minutes (individual visit)
German / English / French / Italian
- No guided tours
- Reservations for groups desirable
- Opening hours: Mon–Fri 09.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m., Sat/Sun 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Direct hourly train connections between Lucerne and Trubschachen
- Baking events for up to 28 persons by prior arrangement (duration 2–3 hours)
- Aperitif with local finger food can be arranged