The Paxmontana was built in 1896 in the old Victorian resort style and is a spacious four-storey mansion with a mansard roof with gable windows, bold turrets, a Swiss flag, green shutters and circumferential balconies.
The Paxmontana has a nostalgic old character, impeccable maintenance, excellent gardens and the genuine hospitality of an intimate, family friendly hotel. The lounges are spacious and attractively decorated. Furthermore, the hotel offers a delightful restaurant in a glazed veranda, where each table looks out over the window with an unobstructed view. A second, more formal dining room has an enchanting view of the forest.
|Raum der Stille||60||35||24||24||60|
|*divided Garden Hall|