Dating from 1513, the Nölli Tower marks the start of the city’s outer fortifications. It consists of the Treasury Room, Coat of Arms Room and Fritschi Room, as well as the Guild Parlour. The Saffron Guild has been using the Nölli Tower as its guild house since 1922.
For reservation enquiries please visit the Saffron Guild's website www.zunft-zu-safran.ch (click on "Nölliturm"). Catering in the tower is provided on an exclusive basis by the Restaurant Lapin (Ferdinand Zehnder).
|Coat of Arms Room||-||-||-||100||-|